Sunday, September 2, 2012

Missing Scene from The Remembrance Trilogy this week on Bookishtemptations.com

Hello all!

Elena and Tamie invited me to guest post on Bookish Temptations this week and they asked for something special!  I've had several requests from readers who wanted to see how Ryan and Julia first met!  Well, here is your chance!  It will post tomorrow on bookishtemptations.com.

Let me know what you think!

:-)
Happy Labor Day weekend. Be safe!
Love and Peace....
~Kahlen
xoxoxo




2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, is the missing scene still available? Gosh I hope so, I love Ryan and Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It's still posted on BookishTemptations.com. Just find me under "Favorite Authors"on the left had margin of their page and you'll be able to browse everything about me and the books. It's still there. There is also stuff on ookcrushbookreviews.com//?s=Kahlen+Aymes&search=Go and on SubClubBooks.com (search Kahlen Aymes) lots of stuff there. Did you see the prologue on this blog? Click on the cover to The Future of Our Past on the upper left of this page. :-)

    ReplyDelete