Wednesday, April 3, 2013

3000 LIKE Teaser!

I promised a teaser for every 1000 LIKES Milestone on my FB Author page so...

Here is the first one for the 3000 Like Milestone!



I kissed her hand again, my lips brushing reverently over and over.  “I know.  I really wanted to be alone with you tonight.”
She could have berated me.  She had every right, but she didn’t. Instead; she ran a finger on the hand that I was holding, down the line of my jaw.  “We’re alone now.  It’s okay.”
“Yes, but most of tonight is over,” I said regretfully.  I felt the loss, big time.
“It’s okay.  See, the thing is, you’re stuck with me forever, so there will be other evenings.”
My heart filled.  She was fucking perfect.  I ruined our plans and she was still so fucking perfect. 


Keep in mind as we get closer to 10,000  the teasers will get longer and WHEN we get to 10K I will release the entire two first chapters of the book!

Please tell your friends to give the series a shot and ask them to LIKE me on FB, Like Ryan on FB and to follow on twitter @ Kahlen_Aymes & @DrRyanMatthews.

Thank you!  Back to writing A Love Like This! 

~Kahlen
xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love these teasers! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't wait for this book to see if they get their happily ever after...please come out alrwady !!!!

    ReplyDelete