Sunday, July 1, 2012

Please enter your email address...

Hi all,
It will make it easier to send you all the outtake, (when the situation with my mother stabilizes and I am able to complete it), if you enter your email address in the yellow "Subscribe to My Newsletter" box, lower right side of this page. We have to do it this way as Google disabled sending mass emails through the "Follow Me" widget.

Thanks to everyone who DM'd and tweeted your support and prayers for my mom.  You always amaze me and I'm so thankful for each one of you!

Love,
Kahlen

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kahlen,

    I was sorry to hear about your mother. I know what it is like to have someone you love fighting for life. You and your mother will be in my prayers.
    Love, Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kahlen,

    Try to remain strong for your family. I know it may not seem like it now, but it will all work out.

    Okita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I didn't know nothing about this, I guess you must been going through a very difficult time but you must be have a lot of faith that everything was resolved.
    I will pray for your mom to get better, please you do not lose faith never, never.

    Kisses and hugs from Peru

    Carlapr

    ReplyDelete